Makita HR2641 1 in. AVT SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary HammerModel: mktnhr2641
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita HR2641 1 in. AVT SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 8 amp motor delivers 2.1 ft-lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool to studs, ladders, rails when not in use
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- 1 in. AVT SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer - HR2641
It does an excellent job of removing the tile.
It doesn't overheat like some other tools I have purchased.
Great for residential thinset tile removal.
If you have a large job; I would suggest a bigger tool.
It does the job.
Great for a residential bath tile removal.
If you have a huge job; I would suggest a bigger tool.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool