Makita HR2475 1 in. SDS-PLUS Rotary HammerModel: mktnhr2475
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita HR2475 1 in. SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer
- 3 mode operation "rotation only" hammering with rotation or hammering only " for multiple applications
- Ergonomic D shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes
- Buiild-in torque limiter ensures stable torque contraol
- No hammering when idling function ensures extra-low vibration under no load
- Extended service life on carbon brushes
- Recessed Loco-on button for continous use
- Reversed mode for user convenience
- 40 different chisel angle setting for increased convenience
- 1 in. SDS Rotary Hammer - HR2475
- Side handle - 158057-6
- Depth guage - 324219-0
- Plastic tool case - 824695-3
Did not like the location of the lock-on switch. Too easy to contact inadvertently.
It is good for my needs.
And with adaptor use it to mix plaster. For wall repair.
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool