Makita GA4530 4-1/2 in. Slide Switch GrinderModel: mktnga4530
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita GA4530 4-1/2 in. Slide Switch Grinder
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/4 in.) for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Refined design at only 4.0 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20 degree angle for added comfort and control
- Ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more
- 4-1/2 in. Grinder - GA4530
- 4 in. grinding wheel - 741402-B
- Wheel guard - 135238-9
- Locknut - 782420-7
My old one burned out as I took down a cinderblock wall that contained both plumbing and electric embedded in concrete. The dust eventually filled the vent ports and the armature burned out. I placed a light foam rubber filter over the vents in this one to keep the dust out but let the air flow continue. After the project all is fine adn the griner is good as new.
I expect this reconditioned grinder to last a long time. Well worth the cost and very convinient to obtain.
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool