Makita’s 52.5 cc MM4 backpack blower (EB5300WH) combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke engine with quieter operation and the convenience of no fuel mixing. The cleaner-burning, fuel-efficient EB5300WH is a true step-up from older 2-stroke motors. It’s engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class backpack blower. The EB5300TH is powered by a 52.5 cc commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix and will deliver commercial duty performance with a maximum air speed of 184 MPH and a maximum air volume of 516 cubic feet per minute. The mechanical automatic engine decompression is engineered for quick and easy starts, with heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between the frame and engine for improved operator comfort. The EB5300WH is compact with less weight (only 19.7 lbs.) with wide padded straps and padded back panel for operator comfort. In addition, the large capacity muffler ensures quiet operation at 70dB(A).
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts
- Shoulder straps engineered with multiple adjustments for improved fit
- Powerful fuel efficient 52.5 cc (2.4 HP) MM4 commercial duty engine
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Padded back panel is ventilated for improved operator comfort
- Heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between frame and engine for improved operator comfort
- Adjustable tube easily adjusts to desired length
- Large grip positioned at optimum center of gravity for easier transport
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation (70 dBA)
- End Nozzle 90-70 (455128-3)
- End Nozzle (454896-5)
- Flat Nozzle 90 (454916-5)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Gasoline engine exhaust (condensates/extracts), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.