The Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter (model DX09) is for use with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer (XRH011, sold separately). The DX09 Dust Collection Vacuum Attachment features a HEPA filter engineered to capture 99.97% of dust particles (size .3 microns and larger) for improved dust collection and OSHA Table 1 compliance. The Dust Extractor Attachment is powered by a separate motor allowing the rotary hammer to consistently maintain peak drilling performance.
The high-capacity dust container is transparent and provides an accurate level indicator of collected material. The container captures concrete dust during drilling; activated by the tool and provides a 3-second delay to help capture remaining dust. With a quick release, the dust container can be easily detached from the dust collection attachment when needed.
- OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor provides a filter cleaning mechanism designed to help maintain optimum suction efficiency
- Extractor is powered by separate motor allowing the rotary hammer to consistently maintain peak drilling performance
- Captures concrete dust during drilling; activated by the tool and provides a 3-second delay to help capture remaining dust
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- 2 Stage length extension allows drilling up to 3-1/2 in. and maximum 7-1/2 in. deep; up to 1-1/8 in. diameter holes
- Depth stop adjustment button allows for accurate drilling depth
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining container fullness
- Built-in dual LED light with an independent on/off illuminates the work area
- Compatible with Makita 18V X2 Rotary Hammer model XRH11
- Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter for XRH011 - DX09 (199588-6)
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions