Makita DUB182Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Blower (Tool Only)Model: mktndub182z
Last 9 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita DUB182Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Blower (Tool Only)
- Receive up to 12 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge at high speed.
- Makita-built variable 3-speed motor produces a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH
- Variable speed ranging between 0-18,000 RPM for optimum speed control
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
- Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower Kit - DUB182
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Rubber Blower Nozzle - 132025-7
Love the system but this tool is pretty weak.
over 3 years ago
I was using a corded blower and decided to get this one because I can use my Makita batteries
from my other tools.
Uses same batteries as my drills
Q & A :
somewhat limited as this is a 1.5 amp hour battery. You may want to consider
getting a higher amp hour battery at some time, perhaps the 4.0 amp hour or
even a 5.0 amp hour.
If you want to inflate something, you need a compressor.
Sent from my iPhone
#1840 Makita battery
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool