Makita DT03R1 12V MAX CXT 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver KitModel: mktndt03r1
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita DT03R1 12V MAX CXT 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver Kit
- Variable speed of 0 - 2,600 RPM and 0 - 3,500 IPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Motor delivers 970 in-lbs. of maximum torque in an ultra-compact size
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6 in. long
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion battery features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 12V MAX CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver - DT03Z
- (2) 12V MAX CXT 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1021B
- 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - DC10WD
- Tool Case
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool