The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion L.E.D. Flashlight (model DML808) provides bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The high-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides a full 200 lumens of light and a sharp, round spotlight. Features include a beam adjustment from spot to flood, and a 12-position pivoting head with positive stops from 60° to 110°. When used with a fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery (sold separately), the flashlight delivers up to 23 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge. The Flashlight can be powered by Makita 18V LXT and 18V LXT Compact Lithium-Ion batteries.
Added features include aluminum flashlight head for increased durability and a metal hang-hook. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 11-3/4 in. L and weighs only 2.5 lbs. (with 18V LXT battery, sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 200 lumens
- Beam adjustment from spot to flood by simply rotating the focusing ring
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60 Degree - 110 Degree
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-3/4 in. long
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Flashlight Only (battery and charger not included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product