Makita DCF201Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless Job Site Fan (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktndcf201z
Product Features & specs :
Makita DCF201Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless Job Site Fan (Tool Only)
- Durable design engineered to withstand a jobsite environment
- Protective bumpers for increased durability
- Two settings (high 1,700 RPM, low 1,200 RPM) for optimal air velocity control
- 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
- Large carrying handle for easy handling
- 45-degrees adjustable platform allows a full range of fan positions
- Up to 5.5 hours of continuous run time on low speed with 5.0Ah LXT battery (battery not included)
- Powered by 14.4V-18V Li-Ion Batteries or AC adapter (batteries sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Tool only (Battery and charger not included)
- AC Adapter
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.