The 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2-Piece Combo Kit includes a 3/8 in. Drill Driver (FD09Z), 1/4 in. Impact Driver (DT03Z), (2) 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 1.5 Ah Batteries, and a Contractor Tool Bag. The 3/8 in. Drill Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving, and fastening. It has two speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) and delivers up to 250 in.-lbs. of Max Torque.
The Impact Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for driving and fastening applications. It has variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and delivers up to 970 in.-lbs. Max Torque.
With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For longer run time, 12V max CXT tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- 3/8 in. Drill Driver with 2-speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers up to 250 in-lbs. of Max Torque
- 3/8 in. Drill Driver features a compact design at only 7 in. long and weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 970 in-lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6 in. long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables tool to stand for convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 12V max CXT 3/8 in. Drill Driver - FD09Z
- 12V max CXT Impact Driver - DT03Z
- 12V max CXT Li-Ion Charger - DC10WD
- 14 in. Contractor Tool Bag - 831253-8
- (2) 12V max CXT 1.5 Ah Li-Ion Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer