Makita BHX2500CA 24.5cc Gas Powered Variable Speed Handheld BlowerModel: mktnbhx2500ca
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita BHX2500CA 24.5cc Gas Powered Variable Speed Handheld Blower
- Powerful 24.5cc commercial duty engine
- Large 17.7 oz. fuel tank for longer fun time
- Quick start, low compression engine for easy starting
- Lightweight (9.8 lbs.) for easy maneuverability
- Improved exhaust emissions are EPA Phase II compliant while maintaining power and performance
- Improved configuration for easier refueling and maintenance
- 24.5cc Gas Powered Variable Speed Handheld Blower - BHX2500CA
- Round End Nozzle - 665-95010-00
- Long Nozzle - 665-95009-00
- Tool Kit - 690-90590-00
- Operating Manual
I bought a cable clip and ran some black duct tape around it and now it stays on. It just looks ugly and tacky especially since I’ve only used it three times.
Majors could add another clamp like the one where tube attaches to motor unit or redesign the way the two tubes attach
1 year ago
Q & A :
Also, this blower (bhx2500ca) is the absolute best unit I have ever used. 4 cycle is a plus, but the starting within 2 pulls has been excellent for the four years I have owned this. There is no reason to hassle with 2-stroke units or an inferior brand. I purchased Makita because of my other hand tools being reliable, durable and long lasting.
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool