The 21-Degree Full Round Head 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer (model AN924) combines durable construction and robust performance with ease-of-use features for wood framing applications. The AN924 is engineered for a range of applications including framing walls, floors and roofs, as well as construction of roof and floor decking, floor and wall sheathing/siding, and sub-flooring. It is ideal for framers, roofers and carpenters.
The AN924 drives 21 degrees plastic collated framing nails from 2 in. to 3 1/2 in. in length and .113 to .148 in diameter. It has a 2-mode selector switch (bump, sequential) for increased convenience. The AN924 has a lightweight design (only 8.3 lbs.) with durability features that include a heat-treated S7 steel driver blade, a solid aluminum top-loading magazine, and a nail lock-out mechanism that protects the tool and work surface from dry-fires. Added features include tool-less depth adjustment for flush or countersink nailing, added tool hook, and an ergonomic rubberized grip.
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x .148 in. in diameter
- Lightweight design at only 8.3 lbs.
- Drives 21-degree plastic collated framing nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. in length and .113 to .148 in diameter
- Solid top-loading aluminum magazine for longer life
- Front magazine cover for additional nail support
- Heat treated S7 steel driver blade for durability
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Reversible hook allows tool to remain close by
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- 21-Degree 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer - AN924
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- Pneumatic Nailer Oil
- Hex Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov