Makita’s 2-1/2-inch High Pressure Siding Coil Nailer, model AN635H, features high pressure technology for more consistent flush nailing with less weight and a more compact size.
The AN635H can operate at high pressure (170-320 PSI), and with its high pressure capacity and superior power-to-weight ratio is up to 30% more compact than a conventional nailer. The AN635H also weighs less – only 4.9 lbs. – yet holds up to 400 nails in sizes ranging from 1-1/4-inches to 2-1/2-inches. With increased pressure for driving each nail, the AN635H delivers more consistent flush nailing. “Tool-less” depth adjustments have been engineered to provide the option of precise flush or countersink nailing, and includes both a single sequential actuation trigger or a contact actuation trigger allowing one to control their nailing operations.
The AN635H has an easy-load nail canister and a see-through window. The canister base adjusts easily for various nail sizes, delivering faster, more efficient loading for increased productivity. For user comfort, there are large rubberized grips, a tool hook to keep the nailer close by while not in use, and a side exhaust port to direct exhaust air away from the user. Additionally, there's a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your work surface.
- Superior power-to-weight ratio: up to 30% less weight and up to 30% smaller than conventional siding nailers
- Innovative High Pressure technology enables the nailer to operate at 170-320 PSI for more consistent flush nailing
- High power provides secure fastening in a variety of different materials including wood-to-wood, wood-to-C-shaped steel plates (with hardened nails) and wood-to-soft concrete (with hardened nails)
- Drives standard plastic and wire collated siding nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. in length for more versatility
- "Tool-less" depth adjustments engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Includes both a single sequential actuation trigger or a contact actuation trigger allowing operator to control nailing operations
- Trigger lock switch for operator convenience
- Metal exhaust housing cap with added rubber protective cap for longer tool life
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- High capacity canister holds up to 400 nails for high production applications
- No-Mar Tip (421574-2)
- Air Tool Oil (194381-3)
- Tool Case (824490-1)
- Safety Goggles (192517-8)
- Bump Fire Trigger Assembly (123888-2)
- Sequential Trigger Assembly (135832-7)
Compliance and Restrictions