Combines a myriad of features and powerful performance in a compact size. Rear-loading magazine that accepts standard 16 ga. straight finish nails sized 1 in. to 2-1/2 in. The nail lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 3.8 lbs., the AF601 was engineered for all-day professional use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance.
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Two-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- "Tool-less" easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Magnesium body offers durability and less weight
- Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
- Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- (2) No-Mar Tip
- Tool Case