Makita AF505N 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer KitModel: mktnaf505n
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita AF505N 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer Kit
- Tool-less, quick-release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails to efficiently minimize downtime
- Easy to use tool-less depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180 degrees so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360 degrees to direct exhaust air away from user
- Rubberized soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Drives a range of 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. lengths
- For hard or soft wood applications
- Magazine capacity is up to 100 nails
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
- 2 in. 18-Gauge Brad Nailer - AF505N
- Safety Goggle
- (2) No-Mar Tip
- Pneumatic Oil
- Tool Case
Makita 3 Year Pneumatic Nailer WarrantyEach Makita Pneumatic Nailer is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Pneumatic Nailer within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Every Makita Pneumatic Nailer is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three-year period, return the COMPLETE Pneumatic Nailer, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge.
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear. With regard to Pneumatic Nailers, normal wear parts include the following and are not covered under this warranty: piston/driver assemblies, piston stops, driver blades, rubber o-rings, seals, isolators, air filters, and driver belts.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained. With clean, dry regulated compressed air and/or air pressures exceeding the maximum indicated on the nailer casting.
- Alterations have been made to the tool