Makita ADP10 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Adapter for XGT ChargersMakita Model: mktnadp10
Last 4 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita ADP10 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Adapter for XGT Chargers
- Adapts 40V max XGT chargers to charge 18V LXT batteries (batteries not included)
- Charges an 18V LXT Li-Ion 6 Ah battery in only 40 minutes
- Charges an 18V LXT Li-Ion 5 Ah battery in only 40 minutes
- Charges an 18V LXT Compact Li-Ion 2 Ah battery in only 24 minutes
- The XGT Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The digital communication within XGT actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- 18V LXT Li-Ion Adapter for XGT Chargers - MKTADP10
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.