Makita 9404 4 in. x 24 in. Variable Speed Belt SanderModel: mktn9404
Last 10 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita 9404 4 in. x 24 in. Variable Speed Belt Sander
- 8.8 Amp motor for powerful performance
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Unique design allows flush sanding to the corner of the wall with nose and side of sander
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easy maneuverability
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control
- Double insulated
- 4 in. x 24 in. Variable Speed Belt Sander - 9404
- Abrasive Belt #80 - 742322-9
- Dust Bag - 122591-2
- Operating Manual
Pluses: Smooth operation (little vibration). Quieter than expected, but I still wore hearing protection. The form factor allows getting close to wall, which is nice.
Cons: Kind of heavy. Dust collection is ok but bag fills up quickly. Still generated a bit of dust in our house. Biggest con is price compared to other competitors.
Would still buy again. Feels like a quality tool.
Otherwise we are very happy with the power, design and easy belt change features.
11 months ago
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool