Makita 9237CX3 7 in. Polisher Loop Handle with Wool Pads and BagMakita Model: mktn9237cx3
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita 9237CX3 7 in. Polisher Loop Handle with Wool Pads and Bag
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables you to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start for smooth start-ups and less fling off of polish, wax or paste
- Rubberized loop handle and gear housing for operator comfort and to help protect delicate surfaces from damage
- Wire mesh intake covers to prevent wool fibers from entering the motor
- Improved cord guard for increased flexibility and longer life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Rubber tool rest for upside down placement of tool when used with the side handle
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- 7 in. Polisher Loop Handle - 9237C
- 7 in. Backing Pad, Hook-And-Loop - 743052-5
- 7 in. Hook And Loop Compounding Wool Bonnet - 192629-7
- 7 in. Hook And Loop Polishing Wool Bonnet - 743403-A
- Blade Wrench - 783204-6
- Side Handle - 153489-2
- 21 in. Contractor Bag - 821016-X
Q & A :
Does it come with TWO Makita brand wool pads and the Makita back-up plate?
Does it come with straight handle as well as the loop handle?
Is Makita bag included.
7 in. Polisher Loop Handle - 9237C
7 in. Backing Pad, Hook-And-Loop - 743052-5
7 in. Hook And Loop Compounding Wool Bonnet - 192629-7
7 in. Hook And Loop Polishing Wool Bonnet - 743403-A
Blade Wrench - 783204-6
Side Handle - 153489-2
21 in. Contractor Bag - 821016-X
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool