Makita 9031 1-1/8 in. x 21 in. Belt SanderMakita Model: mktn9031
$25 off Makita orders over $100! See Details
Last 6 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita 9031 1-1/8 in. x 21 in. Belt Sander
- Ball and needle bearing construction for smooth operation and long tool life
- Narrow belt and exposed front pulley for use in close quarters or on irregular shapes
- Multi-position side handle for easy and more comfortable operation
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Connects to dust collector for a cleaner work environment
- 1-1/8 in. x 21 in. Belt Sander - 9031
- (2) Abrasive Belts #40 - 742301-7
- (2) Abrasive Belts #60 - 742302-5
- (2) Abrasive Belts #80 - 742303-3
- (2) Abrasive Belts #100 - 742304-1
- (2) Abrasive Belts #120 - 742305-9
- Operating Manual
My only quibble with the tool is the motor fan blows sanding dust in my face. I am left handed and it may not be an issue for right handed users.
If mine ever wears out I will buy the VS model.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool