Makita 5007MG 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Circular SawMakita Model: mktn5007mg
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita 5007MG 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Circular Saw
- Powerful Makita built motor (2300 W) delivers proven performance and jobsite durability
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Maximum capacities with cuts at 2-1/2 in. at 90 degrees and bevels at 56 degrees with positive stops at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees
- Two built-in LED lights illuminates the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Built-in dust blower enhances the line of cut
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Circular Saw - 5007MG
- Hex Blade Wrench - 783204-6
- Carbide-Tipped Blade - A-94530
- Tool Case - 824772-1
- Rip Fence - 164095-8
This saw is very well balanced,lightweight and its fit and finish indicate it is well made.
I use this saw with a saw guide in cutting 3/4" and 1" marine grade plywood and it has performd flawlessly.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool