Makita 4350FCT AVT Top Handle Jigsaw with LED LightModel: mktn4350fct
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita 4350FCT AVT Top Handle Jigsaw with LED Light
- Illuminate your work with the on board LED light for increased visibility
- Three orbital settings plus straight cutting with powerful 6.3 Amp motor for cutting in a variety of materials
- Electronic variable speed control dial (800 - 2800 SPM) maintains consistent speed throughout the cut for superior results
- Patented tool-less blade change system for fast and easy blade installation and removal
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45 degrees right or left and positive stops at 90 degrees for solid cutting performance
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Ergonomically designed rubberized top handle grip for added comfort
- On-board hex wrench for fast, accurate bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades only
- Top Handle Jigsaw w/ LED Light - 4350FCT
- (2) B-10 Blade Set
- (2) B-13 Blade Set
- (2) B-22 Blade Set
- Anti-Splintering Device - 192557-6
- Cover Plate - 417852-6
- Plastic Case - 182807-7
favorable comments. My old jig saw was worn out
and was not safe to use anymore. I have had good
service from my other Makita tools so I was a bit
biased. After using this Makita jig saw I am
impressed. Sturdy and powerful.
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool