18V LXT Cordless Fan Jackets have a power source that accepts 18V LXT batteries (jacket and batteries sold separately) and powers recessed fan units for air circulation inside the jacket for relief in hot conditions. Get the right accessories for your Makita Fan Jacket with the Fan Jacket Filter, which is engineered to capture free-flowing dust and debris. The filter is made with lightweight material to minimize airflow blockage and has an elastic collar to keep the filter in place. The Fan Jacket Filter is for use with Makita Cordless Fan Jackets models DFJ304 and DFJ405 (jackets sold separately).
- Captures free flowing dust and debris
- Lightweight material minimizes airflow blockage
- Elastic collar keeps filter in place around frame
- Includes 20 filters and 2 plastic frames
- For use with Makita Cordless Fan Jackets DFJ304 and DFJ405
- Fan Jacket Filter - 198642-3
Compliance and Restrictions