Makita 194368-5 55 in. Saw Guide RailModel: mktn194368-5
$20 off Makita orders over $100! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Makita 194368-5 55 in. Saw Guide Rail
- 55 in. Guide rail for use with Makita Plunge Saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Alternate use with select routers and circular saws, must use with router guide rail adapter (194579-2) and saw guide rail adapter (196953-0)
- 55 in. Saw Guide Rail - 194368-5
over 3 years ago
I was very hesitant as I read different reviews of people receiving their rails with bows, bends that would have prevented you to align the 2 rails together. I purchased the Festool FS2 guide rail connectors and did not have any issues (using an straight edge) to connect the two 55in guide rails and have a straight cut/edge. There is occasionally a slight bow when placed on a full plywood sheet but that is overcome by the weight of the rails once together paired with the weight of the plunge saw. it has to do with the plywood in my humble opinion and even if you encounter a slight bow as it makes contacts with the plywood, your plunge saw will cut straight.
It came well packaged, there was a small dent on the box from shipping but no damage to the guide.
overall very satisfied with the purchase and great combination with the Makita plunge saw kit (plunge saw + 1 55in guide).
Came in fast.
will recommend to any DIYer, this is a professional tool so any DIYer will be more than satisfy.
Super fast shipping from cpoMakita. Packaged well, arrived fast, and priced right!
Q & A :
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy® Note 4.