Chassis Saver is a high solids, VOC compliant, single component chassis paint and underbody coating specially formulated to permanently stop automotive and truck corrosion without the use of primers or topcoats. Chassis Saver?s unique in.Rust Stopping in. properties permit its application directly over tightly adhered rust after only marginal surface preparation using a wire brush and/or hand scraper to remove loose scale and rust particulate. Chassis Saver bonds to blasted and rusty metal to form a rock hard yet flexible, glaze-like, non-porous finish that won?t crack, chip, flake or peel.
- Optimum results can be achieved by sandblasting a medium blast profile to surfaces
- Chassis Saver cures by reacting with atmospheric moisture and its cured film resembles that of a catalyzed finish yet no hardeners or activators are used
- It works by isolating metal from oxygen and moisture, and without these factors present
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Chassis Saver Antique Satin Black, 1 Gallon - UCP970-01