Features a durable 120V electric pump installed below the front of the reservoir. The pump operates when plugged into a standard power outlet and discharges fluid through a 6ft. (1.8m) hose with steel J-hook. Lincoln models 3665, 3667, and 3669 truck drains offer a low-profile design that can be easily positioned under high-clearance vehicles for capturing used fluids including motor oil, coolant and transmission fluid. All three models feature a 17-gallon (65liter) capacity reservoir molded from robust, lightweight high-impact polypropylene and mounted on four 4in (100mm) diameter swivel caster.
- Overall height is only 7-3/4in (195mm)
- The top of the reservoir features a large 20x29in (510x732mm) recessed area for capturing fluid and a removable metal screen which covers the reservoir opening to keep out debris
- Recessed pockets at each corner provide storage for drain plugs and filters
- Lincoln truck drains offer a choice of three discharge methods
- 17 Gallon Truck Drain with Electrical Pump - 3669