Bigger bit, bigger screws, and of course — bigger projects. The Kreg Jig HD delivers the strength and confidence you need to BUILD BIG!
Efficient Design and Hardened-Steel Drill Guides-Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened-steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig, the Kreg Jig HD lets you create joints in 1-1/2 in. and thicker materials that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg Joints. If you are framing walls, building deck railings, outdoor furniture, or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Jig HD excels — strength.
Great for 2 x 4s and 1-1/2 in. - Thick and Larger Stock-The Kreg Jig HD is optimized for working with 2 x 4s and 1-1/2 in. thick and larger stock. It utilizes #14 heavy-duty, hardened-steel screws that provide incredible shear-resistance, as well as three anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
- The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 1-1/2 in. thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
- HD Drill Guide
- Stop Block
- 1/2 in. (12mm) Diameter HD Stepped Drill Bit
- 6 in. HD Driver Bit, Stop Collar
- Allen Wrench
- Starter Kreg Screw Set
- Owner's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov