The Easy Way to Build with Wood -The Kreg Jig K4 is the perfect choice for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to pocket-hole joinery. Whether you’re building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig K4 can help you finish the job in less time, and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence you need to get started, and you’ll have your project finished in no time with joints as easy as "Drill. Drive. Done!"
3-Hole Drill Guide with Hardened-Steel Core-The 3-hole Drill Guide lets you make perfectly placed pocket holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses—from 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. in 1/8 in. increments. Every Kreg Drill Guide features a hardened-steel core that carries a lifetime guarantee. The core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke, resulting in minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean, pluggable pocket hole.
Large Clamping Recess-The large clamping recess makes it easy to secure your jig to your workbench using Kreg multi-purpose Face Clamps or any common bar clamp or C-clamp.
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Kreg Jig - K4
- Stepped Drill Bit
- 6 in. Square Driver
- Starter Kreg Screw set
- Pocket-hole Plug Set
- Owner’s Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product