The classic model, now also in 400 mm length. Robust construction, insensitive to dirt; particularly suitable for outdoor work. Good access to the workpiece due to slim size of head and joint area. Guard prevents operator fingers being pinched. Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping. Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required. Designed with precision and functionality in mind, this accessory ensures outstanding performance and easy use which makes it the perfect deal for your ultimate satisfaction.
- Box-joint design: high stability due to double guide
- Robust adjustment mechanism, insensitive to dirt, easy to clean; particularly suitable for outdoor work
- 11-notch adjustment positioning with a gripping capacity up to 3-1/2in, optimized adjustment to the workpiece and user-friendly handle position
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Knipex Alligator XL - 8801400