Precision-machined jaws with smooth-moving knurl and rail provide hard-to-match performance and reliability. Heat-treated, chrome-plated steel head delivers solid durability. Strong, continuous-taper handle simplifies aligning nut-and-bolt and/or rivet joints as well as pipe flanges. Shaft features a contoured, ergonomic design, ensuring a more secure grip.
- Versatile wrench fits all nuts and bolts to 1-1/2' in. (38 mm).
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches.
- Forged from select alloy steel with continuous-taper handle for aligning bolt and/or rivet holes.
- Industrial black finish for corrosion resistance.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.