Features: Designed to remove and install press-on-type belt-driven accessory pulleys found on most vehicles. Kit includes components necessary to remove and install pulleys on pumps with the common 3/8in.-16 threaded shaft. Unique interchangeable components remove and install pulleys on GM Quad 4, GM 3.1L, and Ford 4.6L engines. Designed to be used with either hand tools or an impact gun. Kit includes special holding bar to stop housing from spinning during use with an impact gun; also comes with a pamphlet diagramming detailed instructions.
- Removes and installs press-on-type belt drive accessory pulleys
- Interchangeable components to work on GM Quad 4, GM 3.1L, and Ford 4.6L
- Works with hand tools or an impact gun
- Kit includes a special holding bar to stop housing from spinning during use with impact gun
- Power Steering Pump Remover/Installer - 5238