Karcher manufactures more pressure washers than any other company in the world and currently holds more than 260 patents. Every Karcher pressure washer is designed and produced to the highest quality standards. Karcher's engineers focus on implementing the latest findings in ergonomics, service and user friendliness.
- Accessory storage for lances and trigger gun.
- Onboard detergent tank makes cleaning with detergents such as Karcher's SoapPacs a snap
- Total stop function on trigger gun: Motor only runs while you spray, reducing noise and power consumption
- The DirtBlaster Spray Wand delivers 50% more cleaning power to clean heavily-soiled brick, stone, concrete, metal and other non-delicate surfaces
- For less intense cleaning, use the adjustable Vario Power Spray (VPS) Wand: Simply dial up the amount of pressure you wish to use and twist to the lowest setting to automatically apply detergent (detergent sold separately)
- Maintenance-free, induction motor
- Auto shut-off extends pump life
- 6 in. wheels for easy maneuverability
- (1) Turbo Nozzle
- (3) Spray Nozzles
- Electric Cord Storage System
- On/Off Foot Switch
- Removeable Detergent Tank
- Storage Bin