JOBOX PAN1441000 48-1/2 in. Long Aluminum Innerside Truck Box (Bright)JOBOX Model: dtbnpan1441000
Product Features & specs :
JOBOX PAN1441000 48-1/2 in. Long Aluminum Innerside Truck Box (Bright)
- Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system operates like a ratchet to lock the lid down tighter.
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- Reinforced high-strength body resists cargo damage and protects lock system
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically opens the lid for easier, faster access
- Full-length storage bin provides quick and easy access to hand tools and parts
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
- Built-in full-length storage compartment for small tools and parts
- All models available with diamond black finish
- 48-1/2 in. Long Aluminum Innerside Truck Box (Bright) - PAN1441000
- Mounting Kit w/ Support Legs and Hardware
I was initially disappointed that even though it appears that the locks are the same, I couldn't get a lock keyed alike to the crossover box I already head. The price was another major hurdle. Even though these boxes are priced very good for an innerside box, from a $$$ per cubic foot perspective, the crossover boxes are a much better buy.
I opted to create custom mounts that come off the rear post of the truck bed and the crossover box in order to keep the bed floor clear. I'm very happy with the mounts. The 2014 F150 I have really narrows on the outside toward the back. I had to watch to make sure the box wasn't so far back it was overhanging the outside of the bed rail. I'm also slightly disappointed that I only have 45" of space in between the toolboxes now. I know it's not a big deal, but I would have given up 1.5" of space on each box in order to keep 48" between the toolboxes.
You also can't tell that there's divider between the shallow and deep sections of the box. While this is handy, I would like to see atleast half of it have a tray going all the way across the box.
I'm also not thrilled that the top of the crossover box I had doesn't line up with the top of the innerside boxes. There's about 3/8" of difference. Some of this is due to the ribs in the bed rail cover, and I could shim the crossbox to match it, but one would think Delta would have designed them to be all the same height.
All in all I'm fairly pleased. When the crossover box is full, what else can you do? I had floor mounted boxes behind the wheel wells in my last truck and I won't do that again.
Q & A :
Delta PRO Brand Crossover, Innerside, Chest, Topside, Underbed and Trailer Tongue Storage Products Three-Year Warranty Statement
This Warranty is made by Delta Consolidated Industries, Inc. to the original purchaser of Delta PRO Brand Aluminum and Steel Crossover, Innerside, Chest, Topside, Underbed Truck and Trailer Tongue Boxes and it is valid for three (3) years from date of the purchase upon presentation of a copy of the original sales receipt at the time of the warranty claim.
If the un-damaged Posi-Lift™ gas springs fail to open an unrestricted lid during the period of the warranty coverage stated above, Delta Consolidated Industries, Inc. will provide replacement gas springs at no-charge. Installation of replacement gas springs is not included.