Dependable, reliable, quality. Combining the durability and strength of Meehanite castings with precision engineering, Elite Geared Head Lathes turn out high quality components turn after turn. Designed with a universal gearbox to allow for a wide range of threading without gear changes, and Turcite-B coatings between the bed and carriage to provide smooth and accurate movement, these machines provide the perfect blend of performance and reliability you can come to expect from JET Elite.
- 3-1/8 in. Spindle Bore
- Nylon safety gears in the end train prevent overloading, increasing safety
- Universal gearbox supports inch, metric, modular and diametral threads, without changing gears
- Enclosed coolant system contains excess coolant for increased safety
- Front facing chip pan allows easy chip removal from the front of the machine
- Steady rests feature ball bearing guides for smooth material movements
- Fully lit with CNC style lighting, the enclosed full length splash guard is expertly designed to contain all chips and coolant
- Class 7 precision taper roller bearings keep spindle run out to a maximum of 0.0004
- Hardened and ground gears in headstock reduce vibration and deflection
- Wider bedways absorb vibration
- EGH-1760 W/ DP700 DRO - 892561
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.