When precision matters the most. The large spindle bore Elite lathes are the signature machines within the Elite lathe lineup. Engineered to meet world-class tolerances for spindle run out, bed alignment, and bed-way parallelism, these lathes take Precision, durability and safety, beyond what the market needs.
- 3-1/8 in. Spindle Bore
- Matrix Disc Clutch permits the changing of gears without stopping the motor, reducing wear
- Universal gearbox supports inch, metric, modular and diametral threads, without changing gears
- Anti-Float design eliminates backlash in the cross slide
- Steady rests feature ball bearing guides for smooth material movements
- Fully lit with CNC style lighting, the enclosed full length splash guard is expertly designed to contain all chips and coolant
- Class 7 precision taper roller bearings keep spindle run out to a maximum of 0.0004
- Hardened and ground gears in headstock reduce vibration and deflection
- Wider bedways absorb vibration
- Turcite-B coating between bed and carriage provides friction free motion in all linear directions
- EGH-21120 Elite 21 x 120 Large Spindle Bore Clutch Lathe - 892270
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.