EVS LATHES - COMPACT. POWERFUL. PERFECTION. These lathes pack large lathe features into compact footprints that make them perfect for schools, small shops, and engineering labs. Featuring an Electro-magnetic brake, 3 Jaw Chuck, ball bearing-mounted steady and follow rests and CNC Style Lighting with enclosed splash guard, these lathes are CSA / CUS Certified, and truly are Elite!
- Electromagnetic assisted foot brake for rapid braking
- Inverter drive system provides infinitely variable spindle speeds
- Steady and follow rest feature double sealed ball bearing guides for smooth material movements
- Chuck guards are standard equipment on all ELITE lathes for increased safety
- Front facing chip pan allows easy chip removal from the front of the machine
- 1-9/16 in. Spindle Bore
- Two speed gearbox allows low speeds from 40-365 RPM to high speeds from 165-2000 RPM
- Hardened and ground gears in headstock reduce vibration and deflection
- Class 7 precision taper roller bearings keep spindle run out to a maximum of 0.0004
- Fully lit with CNC style lighting, the enclosed full length splash guard is expertly designed to contain all chips and coolant
- E-1236VS Elite 12 x 36 EVS Lathe - 892000
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.