Elite Vertical Bandsaws are the perfect blend of power and balance. Featuring variable speed drivetrains with precision balanced cast-iron blade wheels with a bonded rubber blade track, precision ground articulating table, 4.2 KVA Bi-Metal Blade stations, and CSA / CUS Certification make Elite vertical bandsaws the choice for precision sawing of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Variable speed drivetrain allows operators to fine tune the blade speed fast and easily
- Precision balanced cast-iron blade wheels transmit speed and torque to the blade
- Precisely ground, articulating table with 10-degrees left and 45-degrees right movement for contour cutting at any angle
- Built-in chip blower re-directs debris from the cutting area, while the magnifying glass provides a clear view
- Easily adjustable blade guard for increased safety
- Heavy-duty conpletely enclosed steel frame provides strength and rigidity
- Tungsten carbide blade guides with precision bearings, stabilizes the blade for increased accuracy and extendes blade life
- Handwheel with blade tensioning gauge acurately measures blade pressure to prevent breakage
- 4.2 Kilo-volt ampere bi-metal blade welder has a safety glass cover for increased user safety
- For added safety, the EVBS-26 Bandsaw follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by CSA Group
- EVBS-26 26 in. Vertical Bandsaw - 891115
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.