Jet's Air Compressors are ideal for general compressed air needs including machine shops, fabricating shops, auto motive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, woodworking shops, farm and general industrial applications. Cast iron pumps, ASME-certified tanks, and industrial-duty motors are essential for reliable performance in demanding environments.
- 175 PSI maximum operating pressure for applications requiring higher air capacity and pressure
- Two-Stage, Cast Iron Pump design delivers higher pressure and increased air delivery
- ASME-certified tanks meet strict testing and inspection standards
- Similar to an automotive design, JET compressors are reciprocating
- The critical components of the crankcase, crankshaft and cylinders are cast iron for reliability and durability in demanding industrial environments
- The precision machined Aluminum head and valve system dissipates heat quicker for long-lasting performance
- Fully enclosed metal belt guard assures safe operation
- Built-in safety valve and pressure switch for safe operation
- Industrial-duty motors for reliable performance
- Weather-resistant power-coat finish
- Open feet design for ease of drain
- CSA/C US Certification
- JCP-801 80 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor - 506801
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.