The new JET GH-1440-1 and GH-1440-3 Geared Head engine lathes weigh over one ton and come equipped with precision induction hardened ground bed-ways, spindle roller bearings, and high-quality steel hardened gears in the headstock for the ultimate working durability. The enclosed gearbox design, standard coolant system, and lead screw cover provide a smooth and quiet operation while maintaining peak performance. The GH-1440-1 and GH-1440-3 also includes a patented electronic chuck key docking station that prevents startup without the chuck key when safely docked.
- V-way bed design is induction hardened and ground
- Splined, not keyed, shafts are utilized
- D1-4 spindle is precision ground for accuracy and supported by high quality tapered roller bearings
- Independent leadscrew and feed rod
- Adjustable gibs are incorporated in the carriage and slideways
- Safety on/off switch
- Emergency Stop within easy reach of the Operator
- Electronic Chuck Key Docking Station
- Chuck Guard
- Foot Brake
- GH-1440-3 Lathe with DP700 DRO and Collet Closer-JETN323412
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.