Honda HSS928AAWD 28 in. 270cc Two-Stage Electric Start Snow BlowerHonda Model: hndn660820
Product Features & specs :
Fingertip steering: easy control, even with the engine off
Take on any icy task that arises with ease by rolling the snow blower.
Electric Joystick Chute Control: Easy to adjust snow distance and direction
A cutting-edge feature that lets you adjust snow distance and direction with just a flick of the joystick.
Powerful, easy to start Honda GX engine
The Honda GX engine is built to start smoothly and can withstand even the coldest winter days.
Hydrostatic drive: Pick the right speed for you, with an easy single lever control
Choose the perfect speed for your snow-clearing needs without the hassle of shifting multiple gears.
Honda HSS928AAWD 28 in. 270cc Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower
Clear all types of snow from heavy and frozen snow to light and fluffy snow with Honda's HSS928AWD 28 in. 270cc Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower. Starting is easy (even in cold weather) with the Honda GX270 OHV engine which provides plenty of power to churn through the snow. The HSS928AWD features electric starting, so no plug in is required, and comes standard with recoil pull-start for back up purposes.
Two-stage snow blowers use a fast spinning impeller in the discharge duct to throw snow faster and farther. The HSS928 has a larger impeller diameter for increased snow removal, offering throwing distances that exceed many competitors. The combination of Honda's GX series engine, optimized impeller pulley, and 90 degree impeller wing dramatically optimizes Honda's HSS series snow throwing capacity, clearing up to 1,900 pounds per minute.
Control of forward and reverse speed is simplicity itself with Honda's hydrostatic transmission. Just move the lever forward or backward to go in the direction you want, at the speed you want. Infinitely variable speed means it's easy to pick a speed to match your snow conditions and personal preference. There's no shifting, and the ground speed doesn't affect the auger rotation speed. It's easy to control, and virtually maintenance free.
The HSS928 offers ergonomically-designed controls for operator convenience and safety. Controls are conveniently laid out and easy to reach. Left and right control levers provide easy and intuitive steering control. The steering control levers also provide easy movement and transport, even with the engine off. Just pull and hold both levers for neutral, then easily roll the snow blower. The HSS928's auger drive shaft and impeller blower are protected by easily replaceable offset shear bolts. Should the auger engage a solid object, the shear bolt will break to prevent auger or impeller shaft damage.
Automotive-style DC electric key starting makes your snow blower even easier, and comes standard with recoil pull-start for back up purposes
Powerful, easy-to-start commercial grade Honda GX270 OHV engine offers plenty of power to churn through the snow
Two-stage snow blower that uses a fast spinning impeller in the discharge duct to throw snow faster and farther (52 ft. maximum throwing distance)
Combination of Honda's GX series engine, optimized impeller pulley, and 90 degree impeller wing dramatically optimizes Honda's HSS series snow throwing capacity, clearing up to 1,900 pounds per minute
28 in. clearing width and 21.7 in. clearing height for handling large snowfalls with ease
Large 14 in. tall pneumatic Sure-Grip tires for superb maneuverability on smooth surfaces, and features a retooled, aggressive directional tread pattern (chains are not required under normal snow conditions)
Hydrostatic drive lets you pick the right speed with an easy single lever control
Electric 4-direction joystick chute control with up to 198 degrees of rotation for easy-to-adjust snow distance and direction
Fingertip steering with left and right control levers for easy and intuitive steering control, providing easy movement and transport even with the engine off
Ergonomically designed controls are conveniently laid out and easy to reach for operator convenience and safety
Ice breaking, heavy-duty serrated auger is bearing supported for enhanced performance and durability
Auger protection system protects the auger drive shaft and impeller blower by easily replaceable offset shear bolts, which will break solid objects that could potentially damage the auger or impeller shaft
Easy-to-use interlocking drive/auger control for one-handed drive control that allows you to easily adjust snow direction and distance with the chute controls
Throttle control lever provides manual control of the engine speed
High powered built-in LED work light provides exceptional lighting and high visibility in all conditions, making this unit easy to use even in the dark
HSS928AAWD 28 in. 270cc Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower - 660820
Q & A :
Honda Power Equipment Warranty
This warranty is limited to the following Honda Power Equipment products when distributed by American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Power Equipment Division, 4900 Marconi Drive, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005. The following warranty applies to products purchased at retail or placed in rental service on or after January 1, 2010. Applies to product from January 2010 through present.
|PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY||PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL||COMMERCIAL/RENTAL/INSTITUTIONAL|
|HHT Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the HHT drive cable(2))||24 months||12 months|
|Walk Behind Mowers|
|HRS and HRR Series||36 months||3 months|
|HRX Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the HRX mower deck(3))||60 months||3 months|
|HRC Series||24 months||24 months engine, 12 months other components|
|FG110 and F220 Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the FG110K1for tine breakage (3))||24 months||12 months|
|Tillers (GX engine powered, except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|Snow Throwers, Snow Blowers|
|HS520 and HS720 Series||24 months||3 months|
|Snow Throwers, Snow Blowers (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|WX10 and WX15 Series||24 months||12 months|
|Gasoline engine powered pumps (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|Electric submersible pumps||12 months||12 months|
|EU1000i||24 months||12 months|
|Generators (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
- (1) Length of Warranty: Batteries supplied with applicable products as standard, original equipment are covered by this warranty for a period of 12 months (private residential) or 3 months (commercial/rental/institutional use) from the date of original retail product purchase.
- (2) Limited lifetime warranty (HHT drive cable) is valid for the original purchaser only
- (3) Limited lifetime warranties (FG110K1 tines, HRX217 mower deck) are valid for the original purchaser for private residential use only
- (4) Private residential: Used in maintaining owner’s primary and/or secondary residence. Any other use, including but not limited to informal “for hire” use, is considered commercial/rental/institutional use.
To Qualify for This Warranty:
The product must be purchased in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands from American Honda or a dealer authorized by American Honda to sell those products. This warranty applies to first retail purchaser and each subsequent owner during the applicable warranty time period, unless noted otherwise.
What American Honda Will Repair or Replace Under Warranty:
American Honda will repair or replace, at its option, any part that is proven to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the applicable warranty time period. Warranty repairs and replacements will be made without charge for parts or labor. Anything replaced under warranty becomes the property of American Honda Motor Company, Inc. All parts replaced under warranty will be considered as part of the original product, and any warranty on those parts will expire coincident with the original product warranty
To Obtain Warranty Service:
You must, at your expense, take the Honda Power Equipment product, accessory, replacement part, apparel, or the power equipment on which the accessory or replacement part is installed, and proof of purchase to any Honda Power Equipment dealer in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands who is authorized to sell and/or service that product, during the dealer’s normal business hours. To locate a dealer near you, visit our web site at http://PowerEquipment.Honda.com and click on Find a Dealer. If you are unable to obtain warranty service or are dissatisfied with the warranty service you receive, contact the owner of the dealership involved; normally this will resolve the problem. However, if you should require further assistance, write or call the Power Equipment Customer Relations Department of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. at the following address: American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Power Equipment Customer Relations Dept. 4900 Marconi Drive Alpharetta, GA 30005-8847 Telephone: (770) 497-6400
1. Any damage or deterioration resulting from the following:
- - Neglect of the periodic maintenance as specified in the product owner’s manual
- - Improper repair or maintenance
- - Operating methods other than those indicated in the product owner’s manual
- - The use of non-genuine Honda parts, accessories, lubricants, and fluids other than those approved by Honda
- - Exposure of the product to soot and smoke, chemical agents, bird droppings, sea water, sea breeze, salt, or other environmental phenomena
- - Collision, fuel contamination or deterioration, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, incorporation or use of unsuitable attachments or parts
- - Normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, normal fading of painted or plated surfaces, sheet peeling, and other natural deterioration)
2. Consumable parts: Honda does not warrant parts deterioration due to normal wear and tear. The following parts are not covered by this warranty unless they are needed during another repair covered under this warranty: spark plug, fuel filter, air cleaner element, clutch disc, tire, wheel bearing, recoil starter rope, cable, belt, cutter blade, oil, and grease.
3. Cleaning, adjustment, and normal periodic maintenance work (carburetor cleaning, engine oil draining, blade sharpening, belt and cable adjustments).
4. Any product that has ever been declared a total loss or sold for salvage by a financial institution or insurer
5. Auger and paddle assemblies of snow throwers, tiller tines of roto-tillers, and mower blades and mower deck housings are specifically not warranted against impact damage including, but not limited to, abrasive damage.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damage and Limitation of Implied Warranties:
American Honda disclaims any responsibility for loss of time or use of the product, transportation, commercial loss, or any other incidental or consequential damage. Any implied warranties are limited to the duration of this written limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.