Honda HSS1332AAT 389cc Two-Stage Gas 32 in. Snow BlowerHonda Model: hndn660830
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Honda HSS1332AAT 389cc Two-Stage Gas 32 in. Snow Blower
- Commercial grade Honda GX390 OHV engine offers plenty of power to churn through the snow
- Two-stage snow blowers use a fast spinning impeller in the discharge duct to throw snow faster and farther
- Dual track drive provides exceptional traction through most snow conditions
- All-new auger height control lever allows you to easily adjust auger housing height with just the press of a thumb
- Variable positions let you choose the best height for different surface conditions
- Control of forward and reverse speed is simplicity itself with Honda's hydrostatic transmission, just move the lever forward or backward to go in the direction you want, at the speed you want
- All-new electric 4-direction joystick chute control lets you reposition the chute on the go with up to 198 degrees of rotation
- Left and right control levers provide easy and intuitive steering control even with the engine off
- Ergonomically-designed controls for operator convenience and safety
- Enhance performance and durability with ice breaking, heavy-duty, serrated augers and a bearing-supported shaft
- Auger drive shaft and impeller blower are protected by easily replaceable offset shear bolts
- Pneumatic gas strut to the auger height control system gives the user smooth and accurate auger housing adjustment
- Powerful built-in LED work light makes it easy to use, even in the dark, providing exceptional lighting and high visibility in all condition
- Reversible, heavy-duty skid shoes provide twice the wear of regular skid shoes
- Articulated discharge chute offers precise direction and distance control of snow
- HSS1332AAT 389cc Two-Stage Gas 32 in. Snow Blower - 660830
Honda Power Equipment Warranty
This warranty is limited to the following Honda Power Equipment products when distributed by American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Power Equipment Division, 4900 Marconi Drive, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005. The following warranty applies to products purchased at retail or placed in rental service on or after January 1, 2010. Applies to product from January 2010 through present.
|PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY||PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL||COMMERCIAL/RENTAL/INSTITUTIONAL|
|HHT Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the HHT drive cable(2))||24 months||12 months|
|Walk Behind Mowers|
|HRS and HRR Series||36 months||3 months|
|HRX Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the HRX mower deck(3))||60 months||3 months|
|HRC Series||24 months||24 months engine, 12 months other components|
|FG110 and F220 Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the FG110K1for tine breakage (3))||24 months||12 months|
|Tillers (GX engine powered, except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|Snow Throwers, Snow Blowers|
|HS520 and HS720 Series||24 months||3 months|
|Snow Throwers, Snow Blowers (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|WX10 and WX15 Series||24 months||12 months|
|Gasoline engine powered pumps (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|Electric submersible pumps||12 months||12 months|
|EU1000i||24 months||12 months|
|Generators (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
- (1) Length of Warranty: Batteries supplied with applicable products as standard, original equipment are covered by this warranty for a period of 12 months (private residential) or 3 months (commercial/rental/institutional use) from the date of original retail product purchase.
- (2) Limited lifetime warranty (HHT drive cable) is valid for the original purchaser only
- (3) Limited lifetime warranties (FG110K1 tines, HRX217 mower deck) are valid for the original purchaser for private residential use only
- (4) Private residential: Used in maintaining owner’s primary and/or secondary residence. Any other use, including but not limited to informal “for hire” use, is considered commercial/rental/institutional use.
To Qualify for This Warranty:
The product must be purchased in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands from American Honda or a dealer authorized by American Honda to sell those products. This warranty applies to first retail purchaser and each subsequent owner during the applicable warranty time period, unless noted otherwise.
What American Honda Will Repair or Replace Under Warranty:
American Honda will repair or replace, at its option, any part that is proven to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the applicable warranty time period. Warranty repairs and replacements will be made without charge for parts or labor. Anything replaced under warranty becomes the property of American Honda Motor Company, Inc. All parts replaced under warranty will be considered as part of the original product, and any warranty on those parts will expire coincident with the original product warranty
To Obtain Warranty Service:
You must, at your expense, take the Honda Power Equipment product, accessory, replacement part, apparel, or the power equipment on which the accessory or replacement part is installed, and proof of purchase to any Honda Power Equipment dealer in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands who is authorized to sell and/or service that product, during the dealer’s normal business hours. To locate a dealer near you, visit our web site at http://PowerEquipment.Honda.com and click on Find a Dealer. If you are unable to obtain warranty service or are dissatisfied with the warranty service you receive, contact the owner of the dealership involved; normally this will resolve the problem. However, if you should require further assistance, write or call the Power Equipment Customer Relations Department of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. at the following address: American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Power Equipment Customer Relations Dept. 4900 Marconi Drive Alpharetta, GA 30005-8847 Telephone: (770) 497-6400
1. Any damage or deterioration resulting from the following:
- - Neglect of the periodic maintenance as specified in the product owner’s manual
- - Improper repair or maintenance
- - Operating methods other than those indicated in the product owner’s manual
- - The use of non-genuine Honda parts, accessories, lubricants, and fluids other than those approved by Honda
- - Exposure of the product to soot and smoke, chemical agents, bird droppings, sea water, sea breeze, salt, or other environmental phenomena
- - Collision, fuel contamination or deterioration, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, incorporation or use of unsuitable attachments or parts
- - Normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, normal fading of painted or plated surfaces, sheet peeling, and other natural deterioration)
2. Consumable parts: Honda does not warrant parts deterioration due to normal wear and tear. The following parts are not covered by this warranty unless they are needed during another repair covered under this warranty: spark plug, fuel filter, air cleaner element, clutch disc, tire, wheel bearing, recoil starter rope, cable, belt, cutter blade, oil, and grease.
3. Cleaning, adjustment, and normal periodic maintenance work (carburetor cleaning, engine oil draining, blade sharpening, belt and cable adjustments).
4. Any product that has ever been declared a total loss or sold for salvage by a financial institution or insurer
5. Auger and paddle assemblies of snow throwers, tiller tines of roto-tillers, and mower blades and mower deck housings are specifically not warranted against impact damage including, but not limited to, abrasive damage.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damage and Limitation of Implied Warranties:
American Honda disclaims any responsibility for loss of time or use of the product, transportation, commercial loss, or any other incidental or consequential damage. Any implied warranties are limited to the duration of this written limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.