Honda 662230 EU2200i Companion Inverter GeneratorHonda Model: hndn662230
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
DOUBLE YOUR POWER
Need more power? Connect the EU2200i Companion with a regular EU2200i for up to 4400 watts of power. The EU2200i Companion will also parallel with EU2000iK1/T1 models.
Honda 662230 EU2200i Companion Inverter Generator
- Built in 30A outlet for RV use and easy parallel capability with another EU2000i. The EU2200i Companion offers one 30A receptacle for RV applications (requires optional adaptor) and one 20A receptacle. The 30A receptacle allows 2 EU2200i models to be run in parallel by way of a simple parallel cord and not an external parallel kit.
- Double your power with parallel capability - Need more power? Connect the EU2200i Companion with a regular EU2200i for up to 4400 watts of power. The EU2200i Companion will also parallel with EU2000iK1/T1 models.
- Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more. The EU2200i Companion can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more.
- Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability. The EU2200i Companion is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 Companion always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction equipment, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- Lightweight and compact - Weighing less than 47 pounds, the EU2000i Companion is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel. Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU2200i Companion offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Easier oil changes - A bigger oil filler opening, longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes.
- Fuel shutoff ("Fuel Off" position)- The “Fuel Off” position allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off. This helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful when storing the generator.
- Better overall durability - It's the little things that show a product's quality and durability. Like the stamped metal recoil rope insert on the EU2200i - reducing potential damage to the body of the generator. Or the increased ventilation area, resulting in improved cooling of key components. Or the improved stator/rotor configuration, using some of the highest quality and most powerful magnets available.
- Protected by Oil Alert - Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- EU2200i Companion - 662230