Ranked #4 consumers choice in a popular review magazine.
Delivering maximum versatility and performance, Honda's HRR216VYA 21 in. 3-in-1 Smart Drive Self-Propelled Lawn Mower with Roto-Stop is the home owners and professionals choice when it comes to lawn maintenance. Powered by Honda's reliable GCV160 engine for high-performance cutting action, the HRR216VYA features a durable 21 in. steel cutting deck for wider cutting paths and larger lawns. The high performance MicroCut blade system produces ultra fine cutting results, and three versatile grass clipping removal options to choose - side discharge clip expulsion, rear bag collection or mulching for efficient grass clipping removal - let the user decide how clean up is handled.
- 3-in-1 cutting capabilities including mulching, side discharge and rear bag collection
- Commercial-grade Honda GCV160 4-Stroke engine delivers plenty of power and dependability
- Smart Drive system easily adjusts mower speed from 0 MPH to 4 MPH with five adjustable speed positions
- Roto-Stop blade stopping system disengages blades when released without shutting down the mower
- Exclusive MicroCut twin blade system features four cutting surfaces to produce ultra fine clippings for superior mulching and bagging
- Auto Choke system means no hassle when starting up unit - just start it up and go
- Easy folding quick release handle for simple height adjustments and storage
- Rugged 21 in. heavy-duty steel deck offers enhanced durability and deck longevity
- Six adjustable mowing heights from 1-1/8 in. to 4 in. for various grass lengths
- Large 8 in. wheels with rear ball bearings for increased durability and maneuverability
- Flywheel safety system quickly kills the engine when flywheel brake lever is released
- 160cc Gas 21 in. 3-in-1 Smart Drive Self-Propelled Lawn Mower w/ Roto-Stop Blade System - 659150
- Collection Bag
- Rear Discharge
- Mulch Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Soots, tars, and mineral oils, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Carbon monoxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.