The UU240R Fold & Roll Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand combines efficient single action set-up and take-down with convenient portability and storage. Constructed of durable tubular steel, the saw stand can accept up to a 12 in. sliding miter saw.
Quick release mounting brackets allow the saw to be removed easily for use off the stand, while auxiliary mounting brackets make the stand fully universal and eliminate the need for creating an additional mounting surface. The non- marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching. Adjustable material supports extend up to 96 in. to accommodate longer material, and its adjustable stops help with repeated cutting applications. Large rubber treaded wheels make the Fold & Roll Miter Stand readily transportable over even the most rugged jobsite terrain.
- Single action set-up and take-down for quick and efficient use
- Heavy-duty tubular steel construction can support up to 300 lbs.
- Material support extensions (extend 8 ft.) for supporting longer material
- Height adjustment knobs for material supports allow for quick and easy set-up
- Accepts up to a 12 in. sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
- Quick-release mounting brackets allow for easy mounting and removal of miter saw from the stand
- Non-marring rubber feet on mounting brackets prevent surface damage when saw is removed from stand and placed on finished surfaces
- Adjustable material stops stabilize material for repetitive cutting applications
- Large 8 in. rubber treaded wheels make it easy to transport over rugged jobsite terrain even while the saw is mounted
- Weighs only 63 lbs. for easy transport and storage
- Fold & Roll Portable Miter Saw Stand - UU240R
- Auxiliary Mounting Brackets
- Anchor Plates
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product