The Hitachi UU240F Heavy Duty Portable Miter Saw Stand features a durable steel construction and can accept up to a 12 in. sliding miter saw. The included auxiliary mounting brackets make it fully universal and eliminate the need of creating an additional mounting surface, while the quick-release mounting brackets offer easy mounting and removal of the miter saw from the stand. The non-marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching. Work supports can extend up to 95.5 in. to support longer material if needed.
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs.
- Material support extensions for supporting longer material
- Accepts up to a 12 in. sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
- Tool-less height adjustment of material supports for quick and easy set-up
- Quick-release mounting brackets allow for easy mounting and removal of miter saw from the stand
- Non-marring rubber feet on mounting brackets prevent surface damage when saw is removed from stand and placed on finished surfaces
- Large 8 in. treaded wheels make it easy to transport even while the saw is mounted
- Installed material stops are adjustable for repetitive cutting applications
- Weighs only 50 lbs. for stability and easy transport
- Heavy Duty Portable Miter Saw Stand - UU240F
- Anchor Plates
- Auxiliary Mounting Brackets
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product