Hitachi H65SD3 33.2 ft.-lbs. 1,400 BPM 10.8a Hex Demo HammerModel: hitnh65sd3
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Hitachi H65SD3 33.2 ft.-lbs. 1,400 BPM 10.8a Hex Demo Hammer
- The user vibration protection (UVP) system reduces vibration to a tri-axial vibration value of 13.9m/s2 by combining the vibration control features.
- Optimized Hammering Mechanism secures sufficient air cushion and improves hammering movement, decreasing piston reaction force generated during hammering. This results in significant vibration reduction.
- Hitachi’s original low vibration handle, which consists of the upper unit with spring and weight and the lower unit with hinge, reduces vibration and user fatigue, allowing for extended usage.
- Internal Double-Insulation Construction with a Very Sturdy Aluminium Die-Cast Body and a Plastic Internal Stator Holder makes the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit
- Lock-on button allows continuous operation without holding the switch lever. It is positioned at a little distance from the switch lever in order to prevent interruptions caused by accidental contact with the button during continuous operation.
- Large, easy to grip switch lever is ideal for intermittent operation where the tool is switched on and off repeatedly.
- Double-layered handles with hard and soft plastics offer more comfortable grip and improved handling.
- The side handle is fitted with an elastomer grip that reduces transmission of vibration to the hand for less user fatigue.