The optimized hammer mechanism with a cylindrical striker delivers a high impact energy and efficient impact rate, resulting in higher demolition performance.
Due to the large heavyweight (cylindrical) striker, the chisel easily cuts into concrete, which makes users feel more comfortable during demolition work.
- The user vibration protection (UVP) system reduces vibration to a tri-axial vibration value of 13.9m/s2 by combining the vibration control features.
- Optimized Hammering Mechanism secures sufficient air cushion and improves hammering movement, decreasing piston reaction force generated during hammering. This results in significant vibration reduction.
- Hitachi’s original low vibration handle, which consists of the upper unit with spring and weight and the lower unit with hinge, reduces vibration and user fatigue, allowing for extended usage.
- Internal Double-Insulation Construction with a Very Sturdy Aluminium Die-Cast Body and a Plastic Internal Stator Holder makes the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit
- Lock-on button allows continuous operation without holding the switch lever. It is positioned at a little distance from the switch lever in order to prevent interruptions caused by accidental contact with the button during continuous operation.
- Large, easy to grip switch lever is ideal for intermittent operation where the tool is switched on and off repeatedly.
- Double-layered handles with hard and soft plastics offer more comfortable grip and improved handling.
- The side handle is fitted with an elastomer grip that reduces transmission of vibration to the hand for less user fatigue.
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product