OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The Hitachi 4-1/2 in. 9.5 Amp Angle Grinder uses a heavy-duty 9.5 amp motor to provide you with 1,900 watts of forcible output power for the toughest grinding jobs. It offers a no-load speed of 10,000 RPM, while the commercial-grade helical cut gears increase durability. A specially sealed armature coil reduces wear caused by ingested debris, and convenient carbon brush access allows you to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool, and spindle lock for safe and easy disc changes. Weighing only 4.2 lbs., its a lightweight tool with an ergonomic design, making it easy to use with less fatigue. The paddle switch with lock-on feature and removable side handle also increase comfort and control. The tool less wheel guard can also be adjusted to any angle for added versatility.
- Powerful 9.5 amp motor with maximum output of 1,900 Watts
- Lightweight, compact design for reduced fatigue and improved control
- Paddle switch can lock-on or be controlled
- Spindle lock provides easy and quick disc changes
- External carbon brush access for easy maintenance
- 4-1/2 in. 9.5 Amp Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder (Open Box) - G12SE2