Bringing power and torque to a whole new level. This tool features a brushless motor to provide lighter weight, more power and a longer tool life. An all metal keyless, ratcheting chuck incorporates carbide insets to ensure fast and easy bit replacement as well as ensuring there is no bit slippage while in use. To ensure user safety, Hitachi has incorporated Reactive Force Control (RFC). RFC senses tool overload and stops the tool from rotation further in instances where there may be a bit snag or an overload application. The RFC not only protects the user, but also the battery and tool motor. In addition, this brushless hammer drill comes with a bright LED, ergonomic grip, center balance design, belt hook and an on-tool battery indicator to further take your working experience to the next level. Compatible with all Hitachi 18V lithium-ion slide batteries.
- Lightweight: At 4.9 lbs. (including 6 Ah battery) to reduce user fatigue.
- Reactive Force Control: To ensure user safety
- Keyless metal chuck: With carbide inserts to ensure strong grip on the bit and easy bit replacements
- Powerful 1,205 in.-lbs. of torque to tackle a variety of tough applications
- 22 + 2 clutch settings: to tackle various jobs
- LED Light: To illuminate the workspace when use in darker areas
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product