Looking for an easy to use circular saw with the power to cut and rip through any piece of lumber, then look no further than Hitachi's C7SB3. This circular saw is lightweight at only 9.5 lbs., but has a powerful 15 Amp motor that produces 6,000 no-load RPM. The heavy-duty one-piece Aluminum die-cast base features large easy-to-read scales on the front and side for accurate cuts. An easy access bevel adjustment lever allows for 0-degree to 55-degree bevel cuts. The Dust Blower function keeps the cut line clear of saw dust and debris, for easier and more accurate cuts. The non-slip, soft comfort handle, combined with all the other features, delivers a saw that is designed for comfortable use even over extended periods. Included with the C7SB3 is a soft carrying bag with enough space for the saw and additional items like small hand tools and accessories, for added convenience.
- Blade speed of 6,000 RPM for smoother, faster, burn-free cuts
- Integrated dust blower for a clear line of sight and clean work surface while cutting
- Heavy duty aluminum base with scales on front and side for accurate cuts
- Cut capacity at 45 Degrees is 1-7/8" and at 90 Degrees is 2-7/16"
- Non-slip, slim grip reduces fatigue and provides superior control and comfort during extended use
- Single handed bevel adjustment with small set screw to set the saw perfectly square
- On-tool cord holder helps to reposition cord to help reduce accidental cord cutting
- Lightweight at just 9.5 lbs for superior maneuverability
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product