Grey Pneumatic Sockets are designed with increased strength, increased torque, easier access to tight areas and reduced wear. Made from high quality alloy (chrome-molybdenum). Heat treated to provide the correct balance of strength and durability. Provides increased strength through the transfer of pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section. Feature 20 percent more torque than on standard hex impact sockets. Increase to tight areas through pressure shift to reduce the socket wall thickness.
- Engineered specifically for use with impact tools using the most up to date industrial specifications
- Tested to the highest specifications to deliver outstanding performance at the competitive cost
- Made of high quality alloy steel (chrome-molybdenum)
- Reduced wear and chance of rounding off fasteners by the grip the sockets provide on the fastener across a broader contact area
- 3/4 in. Drive x 3 in. Standard Impact Socket - 3096R